Saturday, June 03, 2006

The weather hates me

I really really need to study and the freakin' weather just isn't cooperating -- sunny and 75? How am I supposed to sit inside and study when the weather is like that? I had a dream, I had an awesome dream last night that the boards were over! And I was so happy...must buckle down and study. And no one's even emailing me to distract me! What's up with that?

I'm in a coffee shop and the woman beside me apparently ordered 9 things, because they keep calling her name! (which, by the way, is Darcy -- Mariya, potential name?? People will think you're obsessed with Jane Austen but it's better than Robert Langdon). I believe I accidentally ate another Erin's sandwich -- they called "ERIN" so I went up and was briefly surprised to see my sandwich on an english muffin, but I figured what the hell, they're really busy (some huge crowd of strange-talking foreigners -- Dutch maybe?), so I'll just eat it. But then a few minutes later, I hear "ERIN" again and then I hear some talking and she doesn't come back with a sandwich but then they call her a little bit later. WHOOPS. I really would have preferred a croissant, but whatever. Think they still have that sandwich back there and I could eat it too?

That's it from here. Just random ramblings to prevent me from having to go home and study. Ooh! I know! I can go to the farmer's market. Why am I procrastinating so much? If you have any ideas, email me.

xoxo. Happy Weekend.

1 comment:

mar-mar said...

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaaack.