Monday, June 12, 2006

Missing notecard update

I found them! And am now fully-able to study muscles to my heart's content. They were actually in a bag full of notecards I had rejected as unimportant, so I'm going to blame A on this one (shh, don't tell him!).

It's basically the SSDD around here (you know, same shit, different day). Studying, studying and feeling like I should be studying. Had the last real review class on Sunday -- next Sunday's is optional (although, let's face it, they were all optional for slackers like me) and will involve kind of a free-for-all of question answering and whatnot. I'm undecided as to whether or not I will go -- I feel like I could get more productive studying done on my own, but the question is, will I? It just doesn't seem to warrant the 160 mile round-trip drive when I will be heading back up there to take the actual test Monday night. I did recover my Illustrated Atlas of Skeletal Muscles that I had accidentally left behind last weekend, so that's good. It has PURTY pictures that help my brain understand things.

Other than that, the weather has been nice and cool and I gave Morty a bath and Anna's butt a silly-looking haircut! I would have trimmed her all over but she was shaking and giving me the puppy dog eyes so I took pity on her and let her go. So she kind of looks normal (for her) from the front, but her butt is all trimmed and her tail is so pathetically small when you take away all that hair it makes me laugh. Poor girl! Morty was FILTHIER than anything I've ever seen and of course now is back to being just about as dirty. Silly doggie.

Had a KILLER headache yesterday and I was recovering at home this morning. It's still there, lingering, but it's about 98% better than yesterday, for which I am thankful. I was pretty darn miserable yesterday. BOO HOO!

Laters!

No comments: