Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm SPECIAL!

And I have the sticker to prove it! On my hand. Because, really, I'm 5 and I like putting stickers on myself. Not too much going on, I'm in the coffeehouse sort-of studying but really surfing the web and buying shit from iTunes. Most recent acquisition: Lori McKenna. Sort of an alt-country, folksy-type chick. Check her out! Or throw me a line and I'll burn you a CD.

Haven't been doing much except studying and then spending the rest of my time thinking "I should be studying!". I did get some quality studying in yesterday, in 2 separate sessions no less! Took 2 mock exams and did OK -- not as great as I would have hoped, but a good starting point. I did poorly pretty much on the stuff I knew I needed to study anyway, so that's good. I seem to have misplaced a huge chunk of myology notecards -- all the important muscles, as a matter of fact, that we pulled out for the final. I cleaned a good deal yesterday and thought I would find them for sure, but no luck. If I were a pile of notecards, where would I be?

Here's the back of A's newly-bald head, in case you were wondering what he looks like without his baby hair!!

Also yesterday I went to get an estimate on the damage to my car. Seriously, it's so insignificant you can barely even tell unless you're looking at it directly and guess what the damage was? Seven freakin' hundred dollars!! WTF dude? Both places came up with about the same amount, which really blows my mind. I mean, 8 years ago when that asshole lawyer RIPPED OFF the bumper of my Honda, it only cost $500! Anyway, the person who hit it seems OK and her insurance agent is supposed to call me this week. . Why such a pain in the ass? They said it's also going to take 2 days since they have to pain, which is even more annoying.

That's really about it from here.

No comments: