Friday, June 16, 2006

Me again

Who'd you expect? Just a quick update to say hey all and thanks for everyone's support for the boards on Tuesday. It's almost time!!! I got the greatest study care package EVER today (thanks JB!). All the sugar will, I'm sure, help me concentrate on studying. I have recruited A to help with a practice test, and I've got some super study sessions planned for Sunday and all day Monday. Then it will be zero hour and no time to study no mo'. It will be good to see all the folks from my class, as well as Mark (our intrepid instructor). All the instructors come and hang around asking "What did they ask?" as you come out. I believe some of them bring snacks too! Mark, I'm looking at you!

I've got my entrance materials in my car so I won't forget them, and I bought a dozen #2 pencils and sharpened them all in preparation. A made fun of me for it but I figure 1) it's best to be prepared and 2) there are likely to be others who need a pencil and 3) it was 99 friggin' cents for a box of them.

That's it from here! Back to the studying grindstone. Ooh, check this out. It's tres funny.

No comments: