Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Move along...nothing to see here

Hey folks! As it says above, there's really not much going on here. I've been watching an assload of movies, as I have all this free time, and seemed to have developed a full-blown love of Clive Owen in a very short period of time. The accent - so yummy! The voice! The bod! Y-U-M. My friend asked me if I had a Clive film festival this weekend, and while it seems like I did, I didn't plan it in advance. Saturday while A was at work, King Arthur was on TV, then we got a video on Sunday evening and I was all, hey you've wanted to see Sin City for a while, let's get it (see how I made it seem like it was all his idea?). Then JB told me that I really needed to see Beyond Borders, so I went on Tuesday and rented that. I tried to hide it from A because I knew he would make fun of me, but then he saw it! haha. And, you guessed it, made fun of me. I apologize for NOTHING! He's hot do you hear me? HOT!

That's really it, sadly. I rejoined Netflix and so far we've just gotten Entourage, which isn't as good as I had heard. And I just saw in People that they did a poll and something like 60% of people preferred Jeremy Piven to Adrien Grenier!? Wha? I mean, Piven is OK, but Grenier has that hair and is just so mussed and cute. People are weird man.

Laters!

No comments: