Friday, March 03, 2006

In like a lamb, out like a....SHIT!

OK so we're screwed. Wednesday, March 1 was warm and mostly sunny. Therefore, all hell will break loose and we'll have a blizzard towards the end of the month. Come to think of it, I'm going to Florida on the 28th or 29th (I can't remember which) so bring it on Mother Nature! As long as my plane gets out before the worst of it.

It's been a great week, the countdown has begun to my last day here. It's sad after 6 years to have to leave because of, well, you know.....but he randomly took a vacation day my last day her, so at least we won't have to have the awkward conversation where I ask him to get the hell out of my farewell lunch!

That's it from here. Have a packed weekend planned, plus I should be studying. Later folks!

No comments: