Saturday, March 04, 2006

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!

Here I am, at a children's climbing competition. Yes, you heard correctly. I was asked to do chair massages here for the participants and their parents. $5 a pop I decided to charge! I'll be rolling in the bucks right? Well so far I've been here about 2 hours and not a one. The competition has really just gotten started though, as they're running behind. Conveniently, a computer lab about 100 feet away! Sadly, my self esteem was getting hammered watching 7 year olds climb up this wall I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole. How can little tiny kids climb that high? Apparently it will get busier in the afternoon, so I'm going to leave and study for a bit, which I desparately need to do. Will check in later.

p.s. Battlestar Galactica ruled last night!

No comments: