Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hi there!


Hi folks. I'm not keeping up on this blog like I should, be but whaddarya gonna do? I've been busy with the end of school and starting my new job, as well as planning and packing for my upcoming trip to Florida - yahoo! The dreary-ass Ohio weather is really starting to get old, so the prospect of beach and sun sounds fantastic. My new job is going well....got to make a mega-trip to Staples, which of cours excited me because I'm an office supply nerd. Also got going on some actual procedures instead of just sitting around reading things and learning. Plus, did I mention the puppy?? I knew this was my dream job when I went into work on Thursday and the cutest little beagle-dachsund puppy was wandering around the office. SO CUTE!! By boss found him on her road and brought him in. He found a home almost immediately, at which I am not surprised. He was teeny tiny but his little face was adorable and he could wag his tail faster than I thought possible.

Also this week saw A's mom, who is visiting from NJ. Had a good time, just hanging out and drinking coffee and eating soup. She seems very well. We hope she'll come down and hang with us for a while.

That's about it from here! I really need to go home and clean, but who wants to do that? I hope everyone is doing well and if I don't write before Weds, I'll be home from Florida next week.

Laters!

No comments: