Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Long time, no blog!

Hey guys! Good to see you all. Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I've had a busy week -- ended one job (yay!), started another, and am in the midst of finals (like, the final finals!). Quite exciting. My new job is going really well, in that people are very nice here and seem actually glad to have me here! Quite a change from the crap I've been putting up with since the fall, as most of you know. I've learned tons in the past few days, and still have a giant binder and a folder full of pamphlets to go through, in addition to some books and one or more DVDs. My brain, she is full! I just got my phone and voice mail set up, and tomorrow I'm getting set up with email and my computer.

Yesterday was awesome -- my official first part-time day-off!! Ran errands, made my husband dinner (Best.Housewife.EVER!), prepared a tasty dish for our post-massage-final party, had breakfast with a pal and generally was very very productive! It was quite novel to hit the grocery store at not-9pm in the evening, which is usually the only time I have to go.

Finals have gone well so far -- 1 down, 1 to go. The one I was more stressed about (essay test, can't fake your way through that!) was yesterday, and the anatomy multiple choice test is tomorrow. I am somewhat concerned about it, but I feel basically competent, plus it's multiple choice, and I think I can get something like a 49 and still pass. Not that I'm going for that, but it takes the pressure off a little.

Other than that, not much here going on. A is starting a new job on Monday at a local bakery. I'm already scheduled to go to 2 conferences in May for my job (I TOLD you they were excited to have me here!), and may try and hit the beach after my 2nd conference.

Now I must away to be a productive employee and read the reams of paper waiting for me. Thanks everyone for your well wishes!! Email me if you want my new work contact info (phone, email, etc.).

No comments: