Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's the most wonderful time....of the year!

That is, the time of year with lots of free days off.

This week has been surprisingly busy at work, although since I'm off school, I have so much free time in the evenings it's lovely. Since I last wrote, we spent about $2,500 to replace our furnace, which isn't as big of a deal as it sounds. We had been meaning to do it since we moved in, but had just been too lazy. So our new furnace is 90%+ efficient, which should help on the heating bills.

Also since I last wrote, I won a pair of kick-ass new Dansko clogs on Ebay, scheduled a 90-minute massage tomorrow that will pay for them, and ate LOTS of chocolate. I must stop eating sugar. I'll stop next year, ha ha ha ha.

Recommended reading for today: Rolling Stone's The Magical Victory Tour Great commentary on Dubya's proclivities when it comes to explaining away what we're doing in Iraq. I love it because it calls Scott McClellan a "spokescreature". FUNNY.

Appropos of nothing, here's a cute picture of my cat, Finn. Love and kisses to you all!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Finn is so beautiful! I don't think I've seen him in a long time. Makes me long for my little kitty.