Monday, December 19, 2005

Chipper Chipper Chipper

So I'm in somewhat of a festive mood today. Who knows why, maybe it's the prospect of 4-day weeks facing me for the next 3 weeks (yay!) but I'm chipper as....well, something chipper. Like a woodchipper maybe? Despite the fact that it's cold as hell and our furnace has stopped working!

My new favorite toy are my I [heart] the office stickers -- fun things like I [heart] new toner, painting my nails with whiteout, using my good looks to get to the top (currently gracing my monitor), answering the phone in a foreign accent and the flask in my bottom drawer. I went around and let everyone choose one. And I didn't stick the I [heart] kissing ass and I [heart] backstabbing on certain people's computers like I really wanted to!! Go me.

I'm currently listening to good music, updating my iPod and thinking about all of the CDs I burned on Friday instead of working. Keeping my eye on some Dansko clogs on Ebay and waiting for the furnace guy to call. Oh, and working too!

Jus enjoying being off of school for a while and actually having some free time. Had a great weekend, got to hang with my sweetie alot, read SO MUCH (finished 2 books in the last week and got 3 more at the libary on Saturday) and saw King Kong. Not as great as all the reviews I read, which convinced me to see it, but it was definitely good in some parts. EW has a great little piece on the best times to hit the bathroom, which I would have appreciated before I went to see it. The island part was super creepy, and I like Adrien Brody, despite his somewhat odd-looking face, but overall it was just way too long. I know, Peter Jackson, you think you couldn't have possibly cut anything else out, but next time you have that dilemma, call me. I can help you out.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday (is that an oxymoron?).

1 comment:

mar-mar said...

thanks for the link chicken. Smoochies!

got some cake & pie recipes in case yer looking for winter activities on those big days off!

i couldn't keep my checkbook closed for Xmas this year. something about finally being financially solvent makes me wanna give STUFF! and you shall benefit despite your beliefs! mwa ha ha ha ha ha!