Monday, October 22, 2007

Yummiest dinner (and lunch leftovers) ever

I'm apparently a cooking genius and whipped up the tastiest dinner last night, which I just enjoyed for lunch as well. Get this: chilled tuna pasta salad with red potatoes and carrots with a creamy dill sauce I made from scratch! Do I rock or what? The potatoes were a little questionable in the leftovers but otherwise, muy delicioso!

Monday is going along. Have been laughing like an idiot looking at LOLCats. Warning: I busted a gut looking at these while trying not to be too loud at work. Seriously folks, I was crying. Other than that, I've been doing a little work, eating leftovers, etc. but can't believe it's 12:30! What the hell dude? I should run to my office to put down the rug I bought this weekend.

Also this weekend? Super productive times! We finally put up the lamp my granny made us for our wedding (that, you know, we meant to put up in July!) in the back cabin, and it has multiplied the coziness in there by tenfold. Can't wait to hang the curtains we got -- it will be so cozy we'll never want to leave! Which might be a bonus when it's 20 degrees outside. I also devised an ingenious way to keep the neighbor dogs off our porch (plywood gate) and cleaned up the yard. Yay me!

Other than that, Wonder continues to be uber-cute one second and than annoying as all get-out the next moment! I think being on his own from such a young age taught him to 1) eat everything (SunChips, tortillas, cereal, ice cream, but not as I found out yesterday, carrots) and 2) just help himself to it. So he crawls up on your lap while you're eating, tries to jump on the dinner table and in fact ate some Crumbs rolls while we were out one day. That little sucker.

Oh, and my mom is currently on alert to be evacuated because of wildfires in and around San Diego, so keep your fingers crossed their new house, into which they just moved a month ago, is spared. Wildfires......never had those in Ohio.

Next blog: How I am a total nerd and am going to an Office convention. As in, dedicted to the television program The Office. Don't judge!

No comments: