Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Holy Weather Batman!

OK, this weird weather has got to stop. I know, it's typical Ohio weather, but good lord, 70 one day and 32 the next? 52 yesterday and now you can't see anything, it's snowing so hard!? Dude.

Not much going on here this week. Did massages basically nonstop all weekend, including my day off on Monday. Think I may have gotten a new regular client (knock on wood) which is cool. Have clinic again tonight, which means 3 massages in a row, one of which is on our instructor's daughter, who also happens to be a Licensed Massage Therapist, so....eek! Slightly nervewracking. Got my application to take the massage boards in June done, including the 3 notary signatures, passport-style photos and the recommendations of 2 people who said I was of "good moral character". Fooled them huh? haha. Now I've just got to come up with the $250 and mail the sucker in.

Feeling jealous of Mariya, who's in the Bahamas!! NO FAIR!

1 comment:

mar-mar said...

mwahahahahahahahaha