Thursday, August 17, 2006

Erin Nash, LMT

So I've gone and done it, I've passed the boards! I now have 3 more initials to add to the end of my name, how cool is that? I was at the airport, on the way to Philly, when my sis called with the news. I was buying buckeyes at Cheryl's cookies, for a certain buckeye-loving friend of mine, and I started jumping up and down (and possibly shrieking, I'm not sure). The Cheryl's ladies thought I was a little nuts, but that's OK. Then I called everyone I know and then I got on a plane! It's quite exciting being licensed, although it doesn't really change all that much. I can use those 3 initials and charge more, plus I can advertise and I'll finally be able to get rid of those stupid cards that said "student of massage therapy".

It turns out I'm kinda smart and I got a 92 on both sections of the test! How awesome is that? [pats self on back].

Work is crazy and I really need to be going but I just wanted to share. From now on, please don't forget to address all correspondence to Erin Nash, LMT!!

1 comment:

mar-mar said...

Yay Erniehead! You are the bestest and the brainiest! Congratulations-- we are proud of you!